Bad Breath? Here’s Why!
The leading cause of bad breath is…BACTERIA! Now, we understand that bacteria is everywhere but luckily we have some tips to help you get rid of bacteria in your mouth and prolong a healthy smile!
- According to the emergency dentistry you should brush your teeth at least twice a day. This will allow you to kill bacteria that may be living in your gums. in addition tо ѕресіаl needs wоrkеrѕ аnd many other special guеѕtѕ, реорlе wіll hаvе thе орроrtunіtу tо gеt tо knоw mоrе about emergency dentist аnd іtѕ ѕеrvісеѕ.
2. Floss. Floss. At the risk of sounding like your mother, this is actually a very important step to help insure a healthy smile and fresh breath, plus don’t forget to visit the dental implants in rochester mn clinic to get more tips!
It is part of our daily routine to brush our teeth each morning when we get ready for the day but it can be challenging to remember to brush your teeth each night before you go to bed. You’ve had a busy day, work was stressful, you’re tired, you have to cook, clean, do laundry, give the kids a bath, etc…We get it. But here’s the good news. It only takes 28 days to form a new habit! Make it a point to make brushing your teeth part of your night-time routine for 28 days and it will be like you’ve been doing it your whole life!
Here are a few more tips to help fight bad breath…
- Watch what you eat- some foods are more pungent than others.
- Avoid dry mouth- your mouth needs to produce saliva, it helps combat bad breath.
- Stay away from radical body changes- i.e. dietary changes, medication changes, etc…
- Get your bite checked by your dentist- an uneven bite can contribute to bad breath, getting teeth whitening in warner robins ga can be a good idea.
- Get your veneers and crowns checked regularly- if a crown or veneer moves in placement, it can allow plaque and tartar buildup which also attributes to bad breath.
- Check your tongue for a “white film”- this is a sign of bacteria buildup and inevitably…bad breath
- And last but not least, which shouldn’t be something you overlook, is the fact that you should take your kids to a professional to make sure that their oral hygiene is as good as it can be, there’s a kids dentistry in saint matthews ky that does these checkups at a good price.
No one wants to be “that friend” that everyone is constantly offering gum and mints to. Seriously…don’t be that friend.